Google

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

MyWifeKeepsBuggingMe

My wife keeps bugging me to create a website that will make some money to pay our gimongous stack of bills. She's been doing this for about 4 years now. She says I wake up in the morning and I go straight to the computer. And I come home from work and I go straight to the computer. Only getting out of my well-worn chair, so she tells it, to eat and sleep. Or, do chores that she assigns me. (I hate it when she counts "My tasks" on her fingers. Number one, take out the stinking trash. Number two, clean out the stinking kittybox. How all the stinking chores seem to naturally fall to me, I can't explain.) Anyhow... she says, if I spend that much time on the computer, I should be doing something worthwhile. (Hey, I think playing World of Warcraft IS worthwhile. It helps reduce my ever increasing stress level.) Besides, she knows I have no creativity or imagination. She's told me so herself. So, I don't know how she expects me to just pop out some great idea. Like, when she sends me to the store to buy a 'winning lottery ticket', Yeah right! If it were that easy, we'd all be freaking millionaires. Anyway... If anyone has any ideas for a way I could use my computer skills to make money on the internet (barring anything involving full frontal nudity or anything of a felonious nature), please, let me know. Maybe if I can do this, then she'll stop bugging me so I can just play my game. - Eternally grateful, Marc

3 Comments:

Blogger Bored Housewife said...

oh my gosh!!!
you actually wrote A POST--it's not just a link! :)

hmmm....i'm thinking. if it doesn't involved nudity, i don't think i have any ideas, either. heh. just set up a shower cam and don't tell your wife. then charge people to watch it and don't tell her about it. uh...okay, nevermind. shit, dude. i don't know. ebay is always a good way to make money. look for really good deals on stuff locally--and sell it on ebay. garage sales are perfect for this. especially if you have an eye for antiques or collectibles...
good luck! and write more posts. :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger hkghkghk said...

I know Lisa, hell is going to freeze over. :-D

I'm actually gonna try to write something everyday. If I don't have an interesting event happen that day, I'll try to write about a past event.

I'll probably still blog my links, hmmm, maybe I should start another blog for those?

Thanks for stopping by.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Hey Marc thanks for the link. Get some ads on your site. I've made about $10 in the last year with my ads, ha-ha. At least you can tell your wife you have made some money with your blog. My wife leaves me alone a little more now that she knows that I have made at least enough money to buy a gallon of gas. Your wife will be even madder one day when all of us Bloggers are making money and she rode you so hard that you gave up.

I have a 50 year blogging plan. If I don't make a good amount of green by the time I am 80 then I'm going to stop blogging and start chasing 60 year old women.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?