Google

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Sam.

Man, I had the proverbial elephant on my chest all night last night, today too.
There is already less stress in the house though. Cats are able to come in the house at will, my oldest can leave his bedroom door open. No worries with Sam getting out the front door.
I didn't think this would bother me this much.
Sam was my dog.
The rest of the family always fussed at him.
I hope he's doing well, I have not heard from the new owners since they took him yesterday evening. :( I'm worried that he might have gotten away from them.

I wonder if he misses me. And that thought makes me sad.

I hope he is very happy.

Dude, I told you many times to leave the cats alone!

Sean asked to take Sam for a walk this morning and my eyes got wet.

Just heard from the new owners, Sam is doing fine. I'm happy. And I'm sad. The tears come yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?