Google

Thursday, February 26, 2004

This site looks hilarious! Here's an excerpt -
Other interesting names:

Achim (excuse you)
Arpita (p.u.)
Asman (I'm an asman, too)
Balasubramaniem (long for "Bob"?)
Concepcion (Immaculate, I assume - scary)
Deepa (all right, if you insist, but this may result in Concepcion)
Fuccio (same to you, buddy!)
Goldenblatt (a Jewish fart?)
Negrette (what a cute little Negrette you are!)
Photiou (not on the floor...!)
Quock (rhymes with "crock")
Sankaranarayannan (dang! 17 letters!)
Schmoekl (sounds like something nasty in Yiddish)
Shagalov (could be a Bond girl)
The (pronounced "Tay")
Tijuana (why anyone would want to name their daughter after that shithole...)
Zfiph (no idea.)

Anyone I haven't offended? I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.
The Pissed Kitty Cometh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?