Google

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Welcome to Thottbot World of Warcraft Database
(The following is taken directly from the Thottbot site)

Welcome to Thottbot

Greetings, and Welcome to Thottbot!

I wrote Thottbot to save time. Every day I would read several messageboards and check several websites. Often there were no interesting posts on the messageboards. Often the websites weren't updated. Of course, I had no way of knowing these things without visiting.

Now Thottbot does all this for me. It finds posts I'm interested in, and knows which websites were updated. Instead of checking two dozen sites each day, I check Thottbot. From there, I go only to the places I know have something of interest. In the end, I get more value out of my limited time, and check more sites than I ever could have manually.

Thottbot tailors itself to the individual reading it. What I want to see likely isn't what you want to see. For example, I may want to see all posts by Everquest and PlanetSide developers, any post with my name in it, and any post mentioning my guild, Afterlife. Occasionally there are other search strings and games I'm interested in. Thottbot shows me these things.

Thottbot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?