Google

Thursday, August 05, 2004

The About link on this site -

I am a student from the Netherlands that codes in his free time, and especially CWShredder and HijackThis have become quite popular around here. You can download those here, as well as some other apps I wrote.

If you just need help with some piece of (suspected) spyware/foistware, or want someone to take a look at your HijackThis logfile, you are very welcome on the SpywareInfo forums.

If you would like to take a look at my old Geocities page, which has more text, some rants, howtos and more interesting stuff to read, visit
http://www.geocities.com/merijn_bellekom/new/.
Note that my handle there is Klont. It's still the same guy reading your emails though. :)
Merijn.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?