Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year! (yet again)

And a whole year passes without any update to this blog.

And unless My Wife starts writing posts again, I doubt I will.

So, be sure to read those Favorite Posts posts found to the right in the sidebar.

When you are through reading and commenting on those, click on View My Complete Profile (in the upper right under the little picture of me at Mardi Gras 2004) and scroll to the bottom and check out some of my other, yes 7 other, blogs that I have created. Some are updated often, some seldomly, and the rest rarely.

Take care,
Marc

9 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Ya know what? People who have 8 blogs and can't keep them current are the ones who... Never mind...

3:52 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Space Number Two:

Thomas isn't sure if he's 5'10" in shoes or in socks. What do you think?

3:54 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Space Number Three:
Ah, never mind. I figured YOU'RE not using this space, I might as well...

3:55 PM  
Blogger hkghkghk said...

"People who have 8 blogs and can't keep them current are the ones who..." should be shot? Maybe you are right. :-)

I'd go for the socks.

3:57 PM  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks, Marc. Nah, I wouldn't shoot ya. I might need you for information... Like how to get my friend Creed to let me get some sleep. Or why he won't comment on my blog more often. Or any number of things. Actually, I don't need you today, he's really opening up.

8:20 PM  
Blogger 2complx said...

You can't blame all your short-comings on your wife.

6:19 PM  
Blogger 2complx said...

who is this

2:43 PM  
Blogger wasim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Eugen Caitaz said...

Mark Happy new year! Again:))))

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?